The impact of Covid-19
Following the announcement from Quebec’s prime minister, Mr. Legault, and the Government of Quebec, we want to protect our employees, their families and their community from the risk of the Covid-19 virus (Coronavirus). Below are the steps we’ve taken to keep our commitment and support collective efforts to prevent the spread of the virus.
- None of Côté-Reco’s employees and their subsidiaries are authorized to travel outside of Canada for business purposes.
- Employees who want to travel outside of Canada for personal reasons must remain in isolation for at least 14 days (not in our buildings) following their return. If symptoms of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) occur or were diagnosed, the individual must present a doctor’s note confirming that they are no longer infected, or contagious before returning to work.
- Beginning on Saturday July 18, 2020, all Coté Réco group merchants and their employees who are in direct contact with customers must wear a mask or face covering at all times. Physical distancing of two meters is also strongly recommended.
- All merchants in the Coté Réco group and their employees must ensure that everyone wears a mask.
- For children aged 2 to 12, a mask is strongly recommended, but there will be no penalty if children are not wearing masks.
- Disinfection stations have also been set up at each branch of the Coté-Réco group.